About Freyr Energy
- Established in 2014, with a goal of providing world class solar solutions to homeowners and businesses
- Leading Solar Rooftop Company in India.
- 3,000+ solar installations, across 26 states in India
- Our investors include leading global energy companies – Total Energy and Schneider Electric
- One of a kind app – SunPro+, to explore, own and experience solar
Complete Solar Solution
- Dedicated teams for every function -sales, design, procurement, installation & after-sales service
- We only use Tier 1 components procured from leading vendors.
- We offer loans varying from 3 months to 3 years.
- Zero-cost EMI for 3-6 month loan
- Loan evaluation & sanctions done digitally within 48 hours.
- Systems are monitored 24X7.
- Assured turnaround time of 48 hours for service requests
Steps To Transition to Solar with Freyr
Financing options ranging from 3 months to 5 years
- Freyr Energy offers quick and easy solar loan options
- Loans sanctioned within 48 hrs
- Tenure options available from 3 months to 5 years
- Available to homes & businesses
Difference Between Freyr & Competition
Solar panel price in Eluru without a subsidy
- 3kw solar panel price – ₹1,80,000 to ₹2,10,000
- 5kw solar panel price – ₹3,10,000 to ₹3,50,000
- 10kw solar panel price – ₹6,00,000 to ₹6,40,000
Please note that this price range isn’t just the panel’s price, it’s the total solar installation cost.
Solar panel subsidy in Eluru
Let’s understand the calculation in simple maths now:
- The subsidy you’ll get on a 1kW solar system will be ₹14,588.
- So, after subsidy, the solar panel price for a 3kW system would go between ₹1,50,000 to ₹1,70,000
- If you have a bill of more than Rs. 2000 every month, a 3kW system can save you 90% of your electricity cost.
- Most of our customers have realized an ROI of 30%
- Total 376 projects completed in Andhra Pradesh.
How to apply online for national portal solar subsidy
1. Download Sandes App and register for OTP
Android link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.nic.gimkerala
Apple iOS link – https://apps.apple.com/in/app/sandes/id1517976582
2. Register on National Portal for Rooftop Solar and submit application for feasibility
3. Issues Purchase Order to Freyr Energy
4. We will share a detailed project report for your approval
5. You will receive feasibility approval from DISCOM via email. Intimate the same to Freyr Energy
6. Freyr Energy takes up installation as per the project plan
7. Once installation is completed, the submit details in portal and apply for net meter
8. After installation of net meter, the DISCOM will inspect and generate a commissioning certificate on the portal
9. Submit your bank account details through the portal. Subsidy amount will be directly credited to you.
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes, you will need a permit from your local government before you can install solar panels. We help you obtain the necessary permits.
The installation process can take anywhere from 4-5weeks, depending on the size of the system and the complexity of the installation.
Solar panels will still generate electricity in cloudy or rainy weather, but their efficiency will be lower than in sunny weather.
Solar panels require very little maintenance, but you should clean them periodically to remove dirt and debris.
If your solar panels generate more electricity than you need, the excess energy will be sent back to the grid and you will receive a credit on your utility bill.
Go Solar & Reduce Your Electricity Bill
Contact us today! Our support team will happy to help you.