Grow with us
Be a climate-change champion and pride yourself in being part of this renewable green energy revolution. Problem solvers, creative minds and individuals who like to dare challenges are the right fit for our team.
What Sets our Team Apart?
- 56% of the departments are headed by women
- Young and hunger-driven team with a median age of less than 30 yrs
- Founded by Ivy-league entrepreneurs and mentored by extremely competent advisors and gurus
Explore the available career opportunities; join us in this mission to make a meaningful difference towards the future of mankind.
- O&M Engineer
The O&M Engineer will be responsible to data analysis of daily, weekly and monthly activities to ensure smooth operations for both rooftop & ground mounted plants. The O&M Engineer shall have the responsibility of monitoring the performance of solar power plants on a day-to-day basis and must be available for immediate field trips in case of any fault recovery.
Travel: Required travel to sites on a need basis
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day O&M activities at various states of India from KW to MW for both rooftop & ground mounted plants.
- Responsible for ensuring PLF (Plant Load Factor) for all the Solar Power Plants across Pan India as per the designed Capacity and PPA – Profit Maximization. Ensuring Site Security – Plant Premises, Manpower, and Plant Equipment s and Documents. O M Contracts – Monitoring and Control.
- Ensure proper maintenance by adherence to the schedule for sequential standard troubleshooting activity of all individual electrical components of the solar PV power plant including modules, inverters, etc. taking into account all safety procedures and standards
- Complete accountability for Plant Maintenance – Predictive, Operative and Preventive Maintenance and adherence to the schedule. Monitor Compliances as applicable at Plant level.
- Analyze the root cause the low efficiency i.e. – less string/ less modules connected/ Cell shorted in module, low insulation resistance, string current monitoring
- Review Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly GET Activity and validate as per the standard requirement
- Monitoring of O&M Contracts and Budget – Expense Approvals as per the Sanctions.
- Training and Development of Manpower on Best O&M Practices/ Security Measures.
- Effectively lead the teams at Site and keep them Motivated for enhanced performances.
- Suggest Modifications and Innovations in Plant O&M from time to time for ensuring effectiveness.
- Trouble shooting, fault findings & root cause analysis- analyze thermography data to identify weak and loose connections in the solar PV power plant or defect in the module/cell
- Preferably experience with DG synchronizer, PLC & SCADA
- Responsible for spares management
- Diploma/B.E./ B. Tech. (Electrical/Electronics/ Civil/ Mechanical)
- 3-5 years of experience in O&M assignments
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code, National Occupational standards (NOS) and standard design/construction practices Knowledge of Operation & Maintenance of HT Equipment and Transmission line
- Ability to think critically, organize work assignments according to their priority, comfort in collaborating with various stakeholders, internal and external
- Passion for delivering high quality results and takes complete accountability of assignments.
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving and Analytical thinking